A candidate may apply for Honours if only following conditions are fulfilled :-
- i) 55% in the aggregate or
- ii) 50% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
- i) For SC/ST applicants eligibility criteria is 50% in the aggregate or
- ii) 45% in the aggregate with 60% in subject
Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of
- i) Passport size colour photo.
- ii) 10+2 Mark Sheet.
Submit the following at the time of admission:
- 01 self attested copy of class 10th Admit Card.
- 03 Passport size coloured photograph (recent).
- 02 Self attested copies of 10+2 (H.S) Marksheet along with pass certificate.
- Self attested Caste Certificate and BPL Card (if any).
- School leaving certificate mentioning H.S. Passed (Original)
- Original Migration Certificate (other than W.B. Board)
***Note: Bring all the Original Documents for verification.